Friday, October 24, 2008

Study Hard

Vanity license plates are pretty popular around here. We have some mighty clever people in the Carolinas.

This one made me laugh out loud and I still laugh about it when I think about it. That particular day I wished I had a camera in my cell phone so I could take a picture. Instead, you will have to picture it in your head.

The guy is probably in his late 30's. My guess is that he is wearing designer clothes and an expensive watch. He is driving a white Mercedes convertible with the top down - I don't know what "class" of Mercedes but I am sure it was the most expensive one with all leather, fancy engine, etc.

His license plate?

GPA 1.5

Eh, who needs college, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny! When was the last time someone asked you what your GPA was?