Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Here are the pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch. Luke wanted to try and pick up every single pumpkin he saw. We started in the section with the really large pumpkins. We didn't realize until later that there was a section of little pumpkins too.



I love the fact that 4 1/2 year olds think they can do anything. I really think he thought he could lift this pumpkin. With one hand.
This is a little more realistic.



Fletcher trying to look cool. When your kid starts saying, "Hey, dad, take a picture of me doing _______", you know you've taken waaaaaaaay too many pictures of him in his lifetime!


Trying to get the two of them in one picture proved to be rather difficult.




At one point Luke was looking at a particular group of pumpkins and a little girl walked up close to him. She was about 2 years old and this picture shows what he did. He was "hiding" from her. He would look up to see if she was still there and then "hide" again. It was the funniest thing. She finally left and he went on about his business.
Yes, Luke still only has 2 teeth and yes, he needs a haircut again!

Mission accomplished! Luke finally finds a pumpkin that he can pick up. Can you see the proud look on his face?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big!! Fletcher cracks me up...I can see him saying "hey Dad take a picture of me propping my foot up on this pumpkin".

I hope we get to see y'all at Christmas! Any plans yet?