Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet Jack

We went to a pumpkin patch this weekend and the boys picked out a rather large pumpkin. We looked online for a few templates. Of course, Fletcher wanted either the super scary skeleton/devil kind or the ones that were so intricate and detailed that we would be carving until Jesus returned.

Instead we "helped" him choose this guy. Kevin did most, well actually all of the scooping out and carving. Did I mention that Fletcher really doesn't like to get sticky or dirty? I don't know where he gets that from. We are going to roast the seeds tonight. And by "we" I mean Kevin.
I'll post more pictures of the boys at the pumpkin patch later this week.

1 comment:

Georgia Girl said...

Very nice carving! We haven't managed to get to that yet. I think if I carved a big circle Caleb would be just as content, "Kirkle".

Here's some blogs I thought you might enjoy:
This one is mine...needs to be updated
http://mylittleskootchie.blogspot.com/
This one is my good friend in GA who is absolutely hilarious!
http://sweetscooterbicks.blogspot.com/