Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ummm....No

During Bible time last night we read the story in Luke 7 of the woman who came to Jesus and wet his feet with her tears, wiped them with her hair, then kissed his feet and poured the perfume on them.

After we read, Kevin asks the questions in the devotional book that pertain to the story.  Usually Fletcher answers the questions before we pray, but last night during the question time.....

Luke:  Hey Mommy, kiss my feet.
Mom:  Um...no.  Listen to Daddy.
Luke:  Mom, kiss my feet (trying to pick his foot up high enough to reach my face)
Mom:  No, Luke, I am not going to kiss your feet.
Luke:  Kiss dem.  Kiss dem.  (still trying to put his feet in my face)
Mom:  (realizing this isn't going well).  Luke, it's time to do the memory verse.
Luke:  Here, kiss Rocky's feet (shoving Rocky in my face).
Mom: Ok, it's time to pray.  No more feet. 

I guess I should be glad he is listening to the Bible story and picking out details.

No comments: