Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Done!


It may not seem like a big deal, but it was a HUGE accomplishment for me. 

Bottom shelf (left to right): pens, pencils, scissors, erasers, piggy bank, box of crayons, box of markers.
Next shelf:  Cuisenaire Rods, Alphabet stamp set and ink, trays with coloring books, drawing books, colored paper, construction paper, writing paper, stickers
Upper shelf:  foam sheets, envelopes and cards, mini drawers with glue, Christmas stamps, odds and ends like shells, buttons, beads, googly eyes, green bin of yarn, string, acrylic paints, Christmas stickers, blue bin of paint & miscellaneous stuff, cookie cutter letters and numbers

Fletcher is not allowed to touch anything in there until the year 2023. 

2 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Awesome! Do you find yourself randomly opening the cabinet to admire your organization? I totally need to do this to some spaces in my home.

rg said...

Yes, I have purposefully gone to this cabinet to get a pen even though I have pens elsewhere just to feel that sense of accomplishment all over again. I even had Kevin get something out of the cabinet for me so he would also notice and compliment me on my mad organizational skilz.