Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF

Praise the Lord.


Can I get an Amen?


Woohoo!


Breathe a collective sigh of relief.


We sold the Honda Pilot yesterday!


Since we listed it on both craigslist and AutoTrader.com, we had several calls and emails about it. But alot of the emails were scams. I couldn't believe some of the emails we received (that should be another post altogether). Ridiculous. One guy seemed genuinely interested but kept giving us lowball offers. I guess he thought Kevin would eventually cave. I was getting a little nervous since we'd been trying to sell it for close to two months with no success.


On Sunday a couple probably in their late 20's came to look at it with his dad. The wife had totalled her car and they were looking for a replacement. They had found a Pilot at a Honda dealership, but didn't like the color. The dad stayed at our house with Kevin while the husband and wife test drove it. The dad said they had one other one to look at before deciding. Kevin told them he would be out of town on Monday and Tuesday but to contact him on Wednesday if they wanted it.


Well, the guy called Wednesday and said they wanted to buy it. He told Kevin the thing that sold them was when they got in to take the test drive, my radio was on 91.9 which is a Christian radio station. How cool is that? I told Kevin he better be thankful it was my car and not his truck since he tends to listen to things like talk radio and NPR with a little 80's heavy metal thrown in for fun. (Love ya, babe!)



So now I can get the van washed and start parking in the garage.



I'm off to do the happy dance!

No comments: