Friday, February 26, 2010

Somewhere An English Teacher Is Smiling

Today's post is completely random, but it still makes me smile.

I am a big believer in reading consumer reviews for products. I typically won't buy something if it has gotten poor reviews. But many times I will buy something if it has lots of positive reviews. (I can usually spot a company spokesperson posing as an average consumer trying to boost ratings too. )

These people, however, have a little too much time on their hands.

Check out the reviews on amazon.com for the basic black BIC ballpoint pen here.

Then check out the reviews for The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve tshirt here.
I did not read all 1700 (!) of the reviews so watch out if you have little people reading them, but the first few are quite funny. I'll said it again -- some people have way too much time on their hands, but at least they paid attention in English and creative writing classes!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: