Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bed, Blankets and Beyond

Aunt Dee made Luke a special blanket for his birthday. It has big machines on one side and this very soft minky dot orange fabric on the other side. It has his name on it too. He loves to look at all of the big machines on it. Thanks, Aunt Dee!

He's pretending to be asleep. Contrary to what you might think, the extremely bright orange sheets do not glow in the dark nor do they keep him awake with their brightness!
When I took the above picture, I remembered that I haven't taken any pictures of his bed and new bedding. Here it is. We found it on craigslist. It is pretty heavy and virtually indestructable for a 3 year old. I'm still looking for the perfect artwork for his walls. We decided to leave the same green paint on the walls from his nursery since it matched his new bedding so well (I'm a sucker for madras plaid which I'm sure you could guess since the boys each have about 5 pairs of madras plaid shorts that I pull out for photo ops).

No comments: