Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Do They Get This Stuff?

Couldn't make it up if I tried.

In the van yesterday just the two of us.

Luke:  Mom?  I wish....I wish I were Bebus (Jesus)
Mom:  You wish you were Jesus?
Luke:  Yes, Bebus.
Mom:  Oh? (not even remotely sure what to say to this one)  Well,  you can't be Jesus, but you can be like Jesus and be kind and loving to others like He was.
Luke:  (very emphatically) But I want to be Bebus!!
Mom:  (trying a different approach) Well, what would you do if you were Jesus?
Luke:  Well, first I would need some disciples.
Mom:  What would the disciples do?
Luke:  Get me some food
Mom:  Get you some food? 
Luke:  And some water.....

Glad he is being so attentive in Sunday School. 

1 comment:

Georgia Girl said...

Yes, haven't you ever noticed that the men like to be King? Apparently I must look like a disciple to Caleb. At least he hasn't commanded me to wash his feet, oh wait - I do that every night!