Friday, February 18, 2011

So Many Questions



So I have more than a few questions:
Do you think he gave himself that nickname?
Do you think he still lives at home with his parents?
When did he decide to pursue this career?  Perhaps during the Presidential Fitness Challenge in elementary school.  "I can't do a chin up, but I can clap my hands faster than my entire third grade class." 
How many hours a day must one practice to get this good?
Is there a Professional Hand Clapping circuit similar to the PGA TOUR?
Who counts number of claps per second?
Do they have to have a slow motion camera for instant replays?
Who is his arch nemesis? 

His facial expressions are priceless. 

Follow your dreams "Toast".

1 comment:

All Things Istre of Katy said...

just watch one of the next available videos to find his arch nemesis .... the world's fastest snapper!