Friday, August 21, 2009

Celebrate - Part One

My new truck.



Look what I can do. a.k.a. Let me try out all of the things I am not supposed to do first - like standing in the truckbed while Fletcher is driving. He also climbed on the top and tried to slide down the front. I don't have a pictures because I was trying to grab his ankle to keep him from falling on his head. His motto: A toy isn't really a good toy unless you can use it for something other than its intended purpose.


Driver, take me for a ride, please.

Love it. I don't know if you can see his shirt, but it has a baseball through the 2 (like a broken window) with a little boy running away and the words "oops" underneath. Not that we want to encourage dishonesty or running away when he breaks a window.


Headed to work. See ya' mom. Call me later!

Cake!

Delicious!

This birthday stuff is fun!

No comments: