Friday, June 5, 2009

Worse Than Middle School Girls

Who knew a garden could cause so much drama in my life.

Now our tomatoes have blight.

I didn't know tomatoes could get blight or what is was for that matter. Thank you Google.

I bought something called Organicide which is just what you think it is. An organic fungicide that is supposed to be ok for plants without spraying toxic chemicals on them.

I bought it because that is the only thing Lowe's had that seemed to be organic. Out of curiousity, I googled its name to see if others had used it with any success.

After clicking on a few websites including some "gardening" forums, I realized that Organicide is apparently very effective if one is having difficulty with his cannabis sativa plants.

Kevin will tell you that I am very naive about some things. And if you have to look up cannabis sativa then I don't feel so bad.

I also find it highly ironic that the first issue of my free subscription to Organic Gardening arrived yesterday in the mail. Grrrrrrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We could have told you that tomatoes get blight, because ours have had it EVERY YEAR! This year our veggie garden consists of one tomato plant in one of those upside down baggy things. We'll see.