Monday, October 3, 2011

Litchfield 2011

It has been a wee bit chilly here (39 degrees Sunday morning with a high of 65).  I've mentioned on here before that I am not a huge fan of cold weather (but I am very thankful that God gives us four seasons to enjoy).  I feel like I need more time to get mentally prepared to go from a really hot summer to 39 degrees in October. 

Anyway, enough about that.  Thought I would post some pictures from our beach trip back in June with our friends.  Kevin isn't in any of the pictures because he didn't get to go.  As he puts it, "Someone around here has to work to keep you in the lifestyle to which you've grown accustomed." 

And to that I say, "Who else is going to take these cutie patooties to the beach?"

 Do not zoom in on the picture below because I'm pretty sure Fletcher needed a tissue and I did not have one in the beach bag.
The kids loved this place almost as much as the beach.  It was a little seafood restaurant with a pirate ship play area outside.
 And a shark.  Love their facial expressions. 

 Luke didn't want to stop and take a picture with mom.  Can you tell?
 Buddies.
 Prisoners?
They also received pirate hats from the owner.  I have to say this is a cute bunch of pirates.


 Our trip to Pawleys Island.  We have a  "Pawleys 2010" picture from last year.  It would be fun to try to get one every year to see how they've grown.
 The whole group (minus Kevin and Grant).

No comments: