Thursday, June 12, 2008

To blog or not to blog

Well, after debating in my head for awhile now, I decided to check out this whole blog thing. Since our families and many of our friends live so far away, we thought this might be a good way to let everyone know what is going on in our lives.

We will see how it goes. Feel free to leave a comment and let us know you stopped by. Comments won't show up immediately. I have to moderate them so I don't get a bunch of spam comments.

For now, here are the latest updates on the boys:
Fletcher - he is in a "sports camp" all week at our church. I use the term sports very loosely because he really isn't learning any one particular sport as far as we can tell. It is ridiculously hot here this week. Record highs of 99+ degrees. He doesn't say much when he gets home. Probably because the sun has sucked the life out of him for 3 hours. But I think he is having fun. Thank goodness for water bottles, sunscreen and the neighborhood pool!

Luke - he'll be 10 months old next Friday. I can't believe it. He is cruising around furniture and tormenting the dog. Still no teeth - we are looking into the dentures option. Any advice, PawPaw? He says "da-da", "uh-oh" and what sounds like "aa-ee" for Sadie our dog. I'm working on a video of his newest trick. Supposedly, it is pretty easy to upload videos to this blog. We'll see.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing! Will he be put into gymnastics soon? I am glad you are making a blog. I will enjoy reading it. --Katie Trahan

Thom Trahan said...

I LOVE your blog name. I'll be following this blog as often as I can!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Nice to know what is happening with you. I have a blog, too. yellodaisy.blogspot.com Call if you get down this way this summer.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! What a great idea! You were always so organized. I will be checking in with you to hear about the latest adventure. Madeline is 3 1/2 and full of personality. We are so blessed. Looks like you and Kevin are too! - Deb Talbot Parker

Deb (Talbot) Parker said...

Hey girl! What a great idea! You were always so organized. I will be checking in with you to hear about the latest adventure. Madeline is 3 1/2 and full of personality. We are so blessed. Looks like you and Kevin are too!