Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Broke It!

Somehow I managed to break my blog.  When I first started this blog four years ago, I googled and found a website that did free blog templates.  I found one I liked, read the how-to-install tutorial and never looked back.  I guess that person who did the free templates decided to take them down which made my blog go all crazy.  Until I can figure out how to do something cuter or more interesting, we are stuck with this blue/green grass template.  Much better than the FORBIDDEN BLAH BLAH stuff that was up there.

Did I mention 3rd grade is kicking my tail?  We've got quizzes, spelling words, a weekly Bible verse, Latin vocabulary, grammar, math assessments and science and history craziness. We have to remember to look at the moon every night for a month because they are studying lunar phases (I think that's what it is called).  Huge props to the teacher because she is teaching the various phases by using Oreo cookies. See example below.  Of course, there will be extras to munch on while "learning."  Isn't that the best idea ever???  I hope she has milk too.


Whoa...lost that train of thought.  3rd grade.  Killing me.  Busy.  Studying.  Turning stuff in on time.  I'm trying to learn how much to let him do on his own (he's 8) and how much I should be helping.  *sigh*

No comments: