Monday, February 20, 2012

Busted!

Several weeks ago we had a lice scare at our house.  Our pastor's wife called me Monday afternoon and told me Luke had been exposed to lice Sunday night at church. I immediately went into prevention mode - stripping bed linens, bagging up stuffed animals, and washing hair. 

Luke's bag of stuffed animals stayed in the garage for several weeks in a garbage bag just to be sure. Rocky #1 was in that bag.  Today before church Luke asked if he could have his bag of animals.  Not thinking, I said "yes".  Fletcher came running into the office with a panicked look and said, "Hide Rocky." 

At that point, Luke came around the corner and said, "There are two Rockys?" 

So now he knows.

2 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

That same thing happened to me with Caleb at about Luke's age as well. We had two Mickey's (actually I think three) and he saw it. It was hilarious! He held the second Mickey against the first Mickey and examined the front, turned it and examined the back...If I could put words in his mouth he would have been saying, "What the heck!" Hahahaha!

Unknown said...

Oh no!!

Love you!