Friday, July 15, 2011

Brrr!

(I'm determined to catch up even if it takes me all summer.)

When we built this house, Kevin convinced me that we needed to put in a well for irrigating the grass and the landscaping.  While I thought spending money on a well wasn't much fun, it has proven to be very worthwhile since we can water our grass without having to pay an outrageous water bill. 


When the kids wanted to play on the new slip and slide (thanks, Grandma and Papa Charlie), Kevin hooked it up to the well water.  It was freezing, but the boys didn't care.  They played in it all afternoon.  Their lips were blue when they finally came back inside.  Oh the joys of summer!

1 comment:

Georgia Girl said...

We ONLY have a well for our slip and slide and Caleb won't go near it due to how cold it is. I don't blame him! Maddy on the other hand loves the "hip and fide"...and does more crawling than sliding. Hilarious!!!