Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh Where Oh Where Has My Snickelfritz Gone...

I'm still here.
There's been end of school stuff, a beach trip, swim lessons, RA Recognition, decorating for VBS, Father's Day, starting VBS, dentist appointments, and just life in general these past few weeks.  I usually write my blog posts in the evenings after the boys go to bed and before I go to bed.  But lately, I've been so tired that I've just wanted to read a book or zone out on the couch or go to bed instead of blog. 

I'm not sure what the summer will look like on the blog.  I do have some fun pictures to put up from the last few weeks of our various activities. 

This week is our Vacation Bible School.  It is a New York City theme which kinda cracks me up since I'm pretty sure most of these kids don't know a whole lot about The Big Apple. My friend Teresa, Kevin and I made this yellow taxi cab as a decoration.  Our VBS is at night so I'm not sure how much blogging will get done this week either.  We shall see. 

1 comment:

GranDee said...

YOU DID THIS POST JUST FOR ME, HUH!?! BEEN MISSING YOU!!! HAVE FUN AT VBS & WE'LL TTYL!!! LOVE Y'ALL!