Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working Backwards

So many pictures that I'm having trouble deciding where to start.  So I'll start at the end then work my way to the beginning.  Or something like that.

Grandma and Papa Charlie with the grandkids.


The whole crew.  We were even 30 minutes early to church.  Go ahead, be impressed.  That's hard to do in  my little family of 4.  Imagine how hard it was in a house full of 10.  (Their church meets in a high school in case you were wondering about the background.  This high school had much better landscaping than my alma mater.)  By the way, in other random news, this is the first time in about three years that I've bought a new dress.  I happened to catch the new shipment at Marshalls and ended up buying three dresses.  A good dress, like a good man, is hard to find these days.  That's why you snatch them up when given an opportunity.  "Them" being dresses, not men because that would be weird. 
Aunt Stacie (Kevin's sister), Uncle Gavin, Graham  (13)  and Anna (11).  After 12 years of complaining, Graham has finally realized that picture-taking goes much faster if he just smiles and says nothing. 

 This was the Saturday before Easter at Grandma and Papa Charlie's neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.  Snowcones.  Fletcher loved them.  Luke?  Not so much.  He thought the ice was too cold.  He did like the syrup. 
Brothers.  (I originally typed "bothers" and while they do bother each other sometimes, this was a rare moment in which they were showing some brotherly love.)
Pony rides.  At this point Fletcher and Anna went off to play so I don't have any more pictures of them. 
Luke said the ride was "weally bumpy."
I thought he might be freaked out by the Easter Bunny, but he ran right up and gave him a hug and waited to take his picture with him. 
Getting a "tiggy back ride."
Ready for the egg hunt.
 He did great.  Got lots of eggs.  I would post the video but there was this overly excited high pitched nasally sounding mother's voice drowning out all other audio.  I hate it when that happens.  She needs to learn to video in silence. 

No comments: