Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Don't Even Know How to Title This

This was my facebook status and the comments that followed on Sunday morning.

Rachel ______ G_______
My three year old (in the bathroom): The Poop Family lives in a poop house in my bottom.
Glad he doesn't have much of an imagination.

Yesterday at 8:22am · · Like · Lindy Rowe and Caroline Parker like this..

Karen Self Beakley My 3 year old grandson said as he flushed the toiilet "He's going to go look for his mommy now" Yes, they do have vivid imaginations!
Yesterday at 8:29am · Like.

Alan Pruitt Rachel my 4 year old said she was feeding the pooh pooh fairy... Lol
Yesterday at 8:46am · Like.

JoAnn Shearer hahahahaha!!!
Yesterday at 8:51am · Like.

Susan Jackson Kelly HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yesterday at 8:54am · Like.

Savannah Sams My 2 year old daughter said, "That was a big one... I love my poop! Do you love my poop??" I started laughing because I couldn't believe she said it! I think they are so funny at this age :)
Yesterday at 8:56am · Like.

Shelly Williams Foster Oh my do I miss this age!!!
Yesterday at 9:35am · Like.

Susan Jackson Kelly He and Nathan should get together...
Yesterday at 1:04pm · Like.

Stacy Soehlman Mason L.O.L.
Yesterday at 1:47pm · Like.

Jimmy Clyde i'm not sure if we ever want to let him and Lucas Jackson Clyde have play time together. Luke works poop into pretty much any conversation.
Yesterday at 2:10pm · Like.

Kara G. Marino Should I say this?.....so I guess when he has to go, he literally IS dropping the kids off at the pool. :0
22 hours ago · Like.

Rachel ______ G_____ Oh yeah. Someone told me that I could write a book on potty training called "The Poop Family Goes Swimming"
19 hours ago · Like.

Heather Logemann MacKrell Hilarious!

No comments: