Monday, July 20, 2009

Surprises

I ordered this on Friday for Luke's birthday.




He loves Kevin's truck so I figured he would enjoy one of his own complete with hard hat and tool set and flip down tailgate. He played with his cousin Bear's Cozy Coupe in Louisiana and liked that too.


There's only one problem.

It is supposed to arrive this week.

But Luke's birthday isn't until August 20th.


Kevin told me I could order it as long as I promised that I would not give it to Luke until his birthday. He knows me all too well. I have a hard time waiting to give gifts. Once I buy it, I want to give it.

This is going to be a long 30 days.

4 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

How much fun! C has a well-loved one that I found at a yard sale. It's so cute when I see him get into it and "ride" around. Good luck waiting until August :-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have it shipped to Kevin's office...that way temptation won't be around!

Monette said...

Dave can't ever wait to give a gift too...i get amazed how much you two are alike!!

Traci said...

I love the truck!! I hadn't seen it before. Maybe Bear can come play with it one of these days. :)

I am the exact same way about gifts. It must run in the family!