Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Explore!

 Crabbing with chicken necks. 

 They didn't catch anything.  I'm kinda glad since we found out after the fact that apparently one is supposed to have a SC fishing license to go crabbing. 


 Lighthouse at Hunting Island.
 That's Grant and Kevin at the top.  My camera has a pretty good zoom. 
 Time for a bike ride.  I scored the bike trailer at a consignment shop here in town for $60!  They sell for around $200.  This one looked brand new and worked perfectly.  Luke even took a few naps in it on our afternoon rides.  Must be nice!

 Live sea urchin. 

 Starfish

 More bike trails.  Lots of marshland too. 
 Baby alligator.
 We (I) didn't want to get too close since I am sure Mama alligator was close by.

 Collecting shells and sharks' teeth. 
 Not a real alligator.



 Alligator wrestling.

No comments: